Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa and the Tooth Fairy

I can't believe that this little guy has lost his first tooth!!
He is definitely growing up too fast. He has been complaining
about his painful wiggly tooth for months and his older
siblings have given him lots of advice on how to loosen it
faster and the best way to do this and that. Well Dallin
did it on his own sweet time and finally announced Christmas Eve
that his tooth was finally REALLLY wiggly. Bryce confirmed that
it was REALLY lose and of course Tom topped it off by yanking
it out. After a few tears from Dallin he ran upstairs to
find the toothfairy pillow he has been dying to use.
He then exclaimed, "Wow, I wonder if the toothfairy is
going to run into Santa Clause!!"

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I love it...I wonder if they were in the house at the same time? I bet they know each other.

    ReplyDelete