Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter morning

Of course one of these days I will remember that when I upload photos I should upload the ones I want first last. I'm still trying to get the hang of this blogging. Anyways--For the past two FHE's we've had special lessons on Christ's atonement and the resurrection and the true meaning of Easter. I mean who invented a big furry bunny filling baskets with candy and chocolate. Megan I getting a little leary of the entire thing and has many questions. But it is still fun to see the kids trying to find their baskets on Easter morning. The candy filled plastic egg hunt is also fun--but how do you teach them not to be greedy and get too many--when your competitive nature says "the more you find the more candy you'll get". Life is a delicate balance which I am still trying to figure out. But next year--the truth may just have to come out. Being a child and having children is "magical". I just hope that mine will realize just how important the Saviour is to me and to each of them as A Child of God.




No comments:

Post a Comment